Sunday, October 16, 2011

Farmer's Market in PBG




This morning my friend and I decided to take a little stroll around the farmer's market in Palm Beach Gardens. This event is one of my favorites when I travel outside of Florida. I've been to a few but I believe that the best one that I've been to was the one in Union Square in NYC. I will make a post of that Farmer's Market later on. Anyways, the weather was a bit gloomy but it was breezy. An awesome change for Florida in my opinion. The Market was full of families, kids, hippies, and foodies. There was a live jazz band giving a great atmosphere. Free samples were available which makes it all worth the trip! Parking was a hassle but the walk to the market in the crisp breeze was wonderful. Not everything was organic which I wasn't expecting but I did get to try a few samples of raw honey and took a 1lb. bottle home for $8. I know it's a bit expensive but it's grown in florida, it's unprocessed and the taste was very close to the raw honey that my grandpa used to bring us from Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment