Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolution

It's better late than never I say. It's January 3rd and I'm only a couple of days behind but I'm here. I'm also coming down with a cold. What a great way to start the year! So many things yet still not enough things have happened this past year in 2009. My BFF/partner were able to get our accessory line "Truly Glamorous" into a store called "Tresors of Naples" a couple of months ago, I had an amazing trip to NY during the Fall with a few friends, I've become obsessed with vegetarian sushi rolls, and I have yet to see the man that took my heart to Paris with him. I think it's been about a year and 4 months.

I just turned 24 January 1st. I had a wonderful birthday dinner with way too many people for me to handle. I'm never doing that again! I think next time I'm going to have to split this into 3 and have a birthday breakfast, birthday lunch, and birthday dinner. I felt so bad that I wasn't able to spend time with everyone at the table. I could tell that some of my friends got a bit bored. Others went missing and never showed up, or texted to say that they couldn't make it. I wasn't upset, it just showed me their real personalities and what is important. And on top of that I think the waiter hated our party of 25+ and told us that we still owed him $20 more. Counted the money 3 times before we handed it to him. It was correct, and he was wrong. By the way, yeaaa I made my own birthday cake! Not only did it look fabulous, but it tasted YUMMYYYY!!!!

Ok, so I definitely went wayyyy out of what I really wanted to talk about which was a New Year's Resolution. Hmmm... there are just so many things I want to do and accomplish. Of course the cliche NYR of

*My goal weight
*Getting Truly Glamorous into a 2nd store
*Visiting NYC
*Paris
*Write more songs and perform more than 2009

Yea, so that is all I can really think about for now. Well I think I'm going to go blow my nose into a kleenex. Oh yea, look at these pics too!


Me and my amazing birthday cake!





A picture from the NY trip. Yeaaa i think i definitely looked like a real New Yorker




And some deliciously weird cookies that my BFF and I made for late night movies



No comments:

Post a Comment