Thursday, January 14, 2010

McD's worker... that's a no





Once upon a Wednesday, I just couldn't believe that in the middle of a busy week I was basically harassed and violated at McDonald's. (Note to everyone, I was not on the drive-thru for me). So there I was, fabulously dressed in black footed leggings, a black dress, a red and black peacoat, and matching red flats with gold plated decor. My hair carefully teased to perfection held by a yellow Truly Glamorous Headband drenched in Swarovski crystals. When I pull up to the 2nd window to grab the food, I was sitting patiently in my Mercedes-Benz, putting away my Juicy Couture wallet when i heard a rancid sound.

Pssttttt, ppsssttttt, pssssssssttttt.... I ignored it. I didn't want to look. I could already imagine the annoying low-life that wanted my attention. Pssttttt, ppsssttttt, pssssssssttttt.... I heard it again. I took a deep angered breath, softly clenching my teeth, and I slowly turned my head to my left. There he was, a McDonald's worker putting burgers and fries into a paper bag while staring at me, giving that so-called sexy eye look, that other brainless girls have obviously fell for before. My eyes squinted as if they have been burned in acid. I immediately looked forward. I couldn't help but to give this futile man a nasty look. I could see him from the corner of my eye still smiling at me. Probably hoping for me to give out my number..... That was it.....

Now, seriously? What type of clown hisses at a girl to get her attention? Not only that, but he was trying to "holler" at girls in his own work time. How desperate. I'm more than sure that I wasn't the only girl he did that to. Obviously it worked for him before so he wanted to see if anymore senseless girls would fall into his trap. His phone's address book filled with numbers of girls he met at McDonald's, I'm sure. Calling them only for a fuck. Ewww... if it is that easy for these girls to get with a man like that, they have probably been around the block a few times. And so there is a higher chance of an STD's flowing around these heavily sexual used people. Men that are looking for real love and for their future wife DON'T hiss at girls at a McDonald's drive-thru.

And I'm not trying to be a bitch, but seriously? Why would a girl like me want to get with a useless low-life like him? Didn't he physically see that a girl like me would never want to be with a man like that? He just needs to stay in his field of girls and not go out of his league. I seriously hope that his was a burn to his cocky self-esteem. I will take my European man with a side of respect thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment